Friday, May 8, 2009

Revision Time...

Well, I have been spending the last few weeks enjoying myself as only one who is procrastinating truly can. Watching movies, playing English-style pool, and walking to town leaves a sweeter taste when one is simultaneously dodging the drudgery of drumming facts into one's head.

I have also gotten the statistics on my computer's freecell to (are you ready?) 900 wins, 2 losses. Sometimes I astonish even myself with my coolness. Oh, I have also been spending some time playing quiz machines. You may not have heard of these. You have to answer nearly impossible questions correctly a nearly impossible number of times to get money. Yes, they take and pay out real money! I made 2 pounds playing Word Soup.(That's a game similar to boggle. I knew all that practice was good for something!)

But now I should really start revising (aka studying) as my first and most difficult test is in eight days. So I'll start! Right after finishing this. And checking emails. And going to lunch with my friend. And... well, I think we all know where this is going.

2 comments:

  1. It's a genetic defect. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you should be! I'm also angry that I'm sneezing a bit from allergies. Could you beat up dad a bit for me for that one?

    ReplyDelete